Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The blog is ready for viewing

Welcome Everyone,

This is the place I will share my stories and pictures with the world. Currently I have a photo album of some past events in my life. I hope to share these with the kids in Tanzania that attend Ruahu Secondary School in Iringa, Tanzania.

There is a map of Tanzania below. Dar Es Salaam is the capital city (Dodoma is the Administrative Capital - where the government will reside). Iringa is about a days trip by bus from Dar Es Salaam. My friend Alicia is in Tabora which is a two day trip from Dar by bus and train.

To the North of Dar and very close to the Kenyan border is Mt. Kilimanjaro and to the west of that is the Serengeti (world famous wild animal reserve). Lake Victoria is one of the biggest lakes in Africa and it borders Uganda and Tanzania. I hope to visit its shorelines while i am there.

Check out some of my family and friends in the photo album.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What the heck are you doing in Tanzania? Did you move? I'm killing myself working in Carcross, take care bro