Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Random pics....

These are photos of my room
Bedroom, with mosquito net.
Door to my bedroom.

Living room, i have added mats and laundy basket since picture.

Door my bedroom.

Gazelle found on the way to Iringa.

6 Canadian Junior Youth came to Dar to work on a orphange/school project for 6 weeks,
I had the bounty of seeing them arrive at Dar es Salaam airport when they arrived, and also their farewell party in Dar Es Salaam with all the kids.

(two youth missing from picture above)







The view from my Hotel Room, Dar Es Salaam.

One night in Dar Es Salaam I splurged, I did not stay at the Bahai Center (2000 tsh), or the YMCA (11000 Tsh) I stayed in a nice hotel (35000 tsh). 1000 tsh is one canadain dollar.



Sushi Restarent in Dar Es Salaam. Best Sushi i have had in 6 months. Wait a second the only Sushi i have had in 6 months.


two of our neighbors kids at my old house where i stayed for about 8 weeks.

Good eating at Rumors. Indian food and lots of coca cola.








I have shed a few pounds while staying in Iringa, Tanzania
Playing Pool with the Maya, Maeve, Jordana, and Sara at Rumors Restaurent

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Omid! - cool to see your pics of where you're living etc. This is the first time I have read through your entire blog - nice! Take care
Trista

Anonymous said...

This blog is great, it really made me feel I was back home in Tanz and quite emotional as well. You are so lucky to have been able to be amongst such lovely people and serve with the beloved friends there :):)